SAVE ON YOUR HOME INSURANCE WITH NO CLAIM BONUS!!!
You can make huge savings on your home insurance through no claim bonus you can save like around 30-40% per year on your premium. But be sure as it will differ according to your policy and insurer. The maximum period of no claim bonus is of 5 years so every year if you go for no claim bonus then you will be earning big bonus however, you should first shop around this will not only help you in big savings as well as it will increase your bonus so don’t renew your claim first do the shopping for this.
- Full-Fledged Details of your house.
- Rough figure of your house belongings.
- Details of your current house policy, no claim bonus or any other claims made by you.
- Approx. value of rebuilding the house and the current amount which you are paying on your home insurance.
- How many years old your property is.
Do you need building insurance?
If you are a tenant then you will never need a building insurance this will all be taken care by the landlords or the housing society. Never purchase any of the buildings cover as it’s not your responsibility it’s entirely of the housing society or the landlord.
The other important part is mortgage, if you take out the mortgage to purchase a home your mortgage provider will surely need the home insurance policy which you have opted, some providers show the building insurance as part of their service, but this deal is very expensive you can get a better one by shopping around online by acquiring quick quotes anyhow.